SPECIFICATIONS HIOKI 3290-10 CLAMP METER
Introduction Hioki 3290-10
The Hioki 3290-10 clamp meter is a specialized measuring device in the electrical industry.
Hioki clamp meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The 3290 and 3290-10 feature detachable clamp sensors to offer a maximum 2000A current range.
AC/DC Clamp On Hi-Tester (TRMS)
Inverter motor current and rms waveforms are recorded simultaneously. Simultaneous recording of control signals is the best method for evaluating and analyzing such devices during product development and maintenance.
Comprehensive Current Integral Functions of the 3290-10
Integral functions such as battery charging/discharging, integral AC current and repeat integral measurements are fully supported. In addition, the “Operating Time/Rate” function shows the operating state of loads.
FEATURES Hioki 3290-10
– Polartity integral function measures battery charging and discharging with one instrument(positive, negative and total integral values)
– Operating time/Rate display function measures load operating status
– Polarity specific peak current display function measures peak battery charge and discharge current
– Time-limited mean value display function shows the mean value within specific integration time
– External DC Power capability enables long-term measurements under battery power
– A Clamp-on AC/DC Sensor must be purchased seperately
Established in 1935, HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION (TSE: 6866) has grown to become a world leader in providing consistent delivery of test and measuring instruments through advanced design, manufacturing, and sales and services. Hioki test tools are trusted for their safety, reliability and quality by electrical professionals for use in rigorous environments around the world. Hioki products apply the latest and most advanced technologies to ensure the highest accuracy and safety.