SPECIFICATIONS FLUKE T6-1000 ELECTRICAL TESTER
Introduce Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester
Measure voltage without test leads
The Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester with FieldSense™ technology lets you quickly, safely take True rms voltage and current measurements without test leads.
Unlike other fork testers that merely detect voltage, the T6-1000 makes actual measurements, without contacting a live, metallic conductor. Just slide the 17.8 mm open fork, the widest in the industry, over a conductor and read simultaneous voltage and current values. Or simultaneous frequency and current values. The open fork works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2). Or, you can use the attached test leads to measure voltage DC to 1000 V.
- True rms voltage and current to 200 A AC, 1000 V AC
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
Highlights Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Voltage Tester
FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage*
Simultaneous voltage and current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient trouble shooting
– 1 to 1000 V ac or dc (T6-1000)
– 0 to 200 A ac
– True-rms voltage and current
– Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
– Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz
– Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
– HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
– Easy to read display with backlight
– Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
– Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase
*Requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.
Measure voltage and current at the same time without test leads!
– Electrical voltage tester: Measure voltage to 1000V AC through the open fork, without test leads.
– Be faster and safer: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
– Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
– Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).