SPECIFICATIONS FLUKE 805 VIBRATION METER
Introduction Fluke 805 Vibration Meter
The Fluke 805 provides a professional vibration testing solution. The Reliable, Repeatable, Accurate Way to Check Bearings and Overall Vibration. The Fluke 805 Vibration Meter is the most reliable vibration screening device available for frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams that need repeatable, severity-scaled readings of overall vibration and bearing condition. When using, users can confidently make go or no-go maintenance decisions.
Features Fluke 805
– Measures overall vibration (10 Hz to 1,000 Hz) for acceleration, velocity, and displacement units of measurement for a wide variety of machines
– Provides Crest Factor+ technology for reliable bearing assessment using direct sensor tip measurements between 4,000 Hz and 20,000 Hz
– Compares vibration levels with ISO-10816 severity scales
– Allows you to view trending in Microsoft® Excel using pre-built templates
– Features colored lighting system (green, red) and on-screen comments to indicate how much pressure needs to be applied to take measurements
– Measures temperature with Spot IR Sensor to increase diagnostic capabilities
– Holds and saves up to 3,500 measurements in on-board memory
– Provides external accelerometer support for hard to reach locations
– Allows you to export data via USB
– Provides audio output for listening to bearing tones directly
– Features built-in flashlight for viewing measurement locations in dark areas
– Provides large high-resolution display for easy navigation and viewing
Why Fluke 805 is best choice ?
– Fluke 805 that measures overall vibration as well as specific variables like bearing condition and temperature, to provide a more complete picture
– A combination vibration and force sensor tip that compensates for user variance (force or angle) yielding accurate, repeatable readings
– A four-level severity scale and onboard processor calculate bearing condition and overall vibration using easy-to-understand textual alerts (Good, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory, Unacceptable)
– Sensor sensitivity can read a wide range of frequencies (10 to 1,000 Hz and 4,000 to 20,000 Hz) covering most machine and component types
– Straight-forward user interface that minimizes the user inputs to RPM range and equipment type
Review Fluke 805 Vibration Meter
There are no reviews yet.