SPECIFICATIONS CHROMA 13350 AUTOMATIC TRANSFORMER TESTER
Introduction Chroma 13350 Automatic Transformer Tester
Chroma 13350 is the newest generation of Automatic Transformer Tester. Chroma 13350 not only retains the merits of old 3250 model but also has many new functions including the combination of measurement unit and scan box to reduce measurement error caused by long wire, C.T. test fixture and 80/20 channels scan box support, USB interface for test conditions back-up, LAN communication interface, separate setting of test frequency/voltage/speed, Fail Lock function and Auto Test.
It solves the performance and quality problems as well as human errors occurred on production line for the transformer industry today. For ins tance: To reduce human er ror s on production line, the 13350 Fail Lock function is able to lock the defect DUT (Device Under Test) when the test is done to prevent it from flowing out accidently. In order to cut down the time for placement, the 13350 Auto Test function can conduct test directly without pressing the trigger key. In addition, the 13350 adopts the design of dual CPU to increase the test speed by processing the measurement and display units simultaneously.
The compensation function of 13350 can do OPEN/SHORT for individual channel to solve the errors due to different layout on various fixtures. 13350 provides 20Hz~200kHz / 20Hz~1MHz test frequency and scan test items to cover low voltage test parameters for various transformers including Inductance (L), Leakage (Lk) , Turn-Ratio, DC Resistance (DCR), Impedance (Z), Stray Capacity (C), Quality Factor (Q), Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), Pin Short (PS), Winding Phase (PH) and Balance.
– Compensation for individual channel
– Combine measurement unit with scanbox to reduce measurement errors
– USB storage interface
– 10-100 LAN/ USB-H interface (option)
– Built-in programmable 100mA bias current (RJ-45)
– Test frequency, voltage and speed set separately
– Fail Lock function
– Auto Test function
– Equipped with external standard test on 20ch scan test unit
– Reduce the short-circuit loss in secondary side for leakage (Lk) test (A133502 20ch scan unit)
– Short-circuit pin selectable for every test item
– Multiple language: English & Simplified Chinese
– RS232 interface compatible SCPI commands