Introduction Amprobe MO-100 Milliohm Meter
Diagnose motor, generators and transformers for problems with confidence using the Amprobe MO-100 Digital Milliohm Meter. Quickly check windings for opens or shorts in motors, generators and transformers, wire-to-wire connection resistances in heating elements and contact resistance in critical electrical connections.
The Amprobe MO-100 digital milliohm meter measures resistance up to 2,000 ohms in automotive, industrial, and heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) applications on a LCD screen. The meter’s hold function keeps a reading on the display, even after meter is disconnected.
It has four input terminals for taking four-wire resistance measurements to ensure accuracy. It has a minimum resolution of 100 microohms for measuring small amounts of resistance. The meter offers a choice of three test currents for more precise readings. Over-temperature and over-voltage warnings help prevent damage to the meter. The meter comes with four test leads with alligator clips that provide hands-free connection to conductors up to 0.67-inch (17-millimeter) in diameter. The test leads have a shrouded plug that helps protect against shock if the leads are accidentally pulled out of the meter during use.
- Accurate four terminal measurement down to 100µ ohms does not require test leads resistance compensation
- Ranges from 200.0m ohms to 2000 ohms with minimum resolution of 100µ Ohm
- Measurement precision with three test currents with over-temperature protection
- Protection against inadvertent connection to overvoltage
- Large LCD
- Potential lead resistance, current lead resistance checks
- Auto-hold and auto-off features
- Lightweight, robust compact.
- Indicates measurement errors due to temperature or connection problems
- O-Ring sealed enclosure
- Battery powered
- IEC / EN 61010-1
|Measuring ranges||0-200.0m ohms in steps of 100µohm
0-2000m ohms in steps of 1m ohm
0-20.00 ohms in steps of 10m ohm
0-200.0 ohms in steps of 100m ohm
0-2000 ohms in steps of 1 ohm
|Accuracy||±0.5% of reading ±2 digits over the operating temperature range, -15 °C to 55 °C (5 °F to 131 °F), with the supplied test leads|
|Test current||1mA =>2000 ohms range
10mA =>200/ 20 ohms range
100mA =>2000m / 200m ohm range
|Test current accuracy||±0.1%|
|Protection fuses||Mains = 0.5A, HBC, 5 x 20mm, DIN
Current = 0.5A, HBC, 5 x 20mm, DIN
Voltage = 0.5A, HBC, 5 x 20mm, DIN
Voltage (C1-C2) 20V