Secifications: Mitutoyo PH-A14 Horizontal Profile Projector
High performance, horizontal-beam projector equipped with highly accurate linear glass scales
- Model No.:
- Order No.:
- Projected Image: Inverted image
- Protractor screen:
– Effective diameter: 14″/356mm
– Screen material: Fine ground glass
– Reference line: Cross hair line
– Screen rotation: ±360°, fine feed and clamp
– Angle display: Vernier reading. Resolution: 2′
- Projection lens: (PH-A14)
Standard accessory: 10x(172-011), Optional accessones: 20X, 50X, l00X
- Magnification accuracy:
– Contour illumination: ±0.1% or less
– Surface illumination: ±0.15% or less
- Contour illumination:
– light source: Halogen bulb(24V 150W)
– Optical system: Telecentric system
– Functions: Heat-absorbing filter. Cooling fan
- Surface illumination: (PH-A14)
– light source: Halogen bulb(24V IBOW)- Optical system: Twin fiber optic illumination
- XY Stage:
– Table travel (X-axis): 8″/203.2mm
– Table size(X, Z): 16×6″ /407 x153mm
– Vertical travel (Y-axis): 4″/101.6mm
– Resolution: .00005″/0.001mm*
– Measuring Unit: Built in Linear scale
– Max. workpiece width: See (L)on page 1-12
– Max. workpiece load: 100lbs/4Bkg
- Power supply:
120V AC, 50/60Hz
- Mass: (PH-A14)
- Standard accessories:
l0x projection lens set, work stage, power cord, halogen
bulb, fuse, grounding wire, alien wrench
– Bench-top model that uses horizontal optical system.
– Suitable for thread pitch measurements—blurred or distorted images will not be produced when workpiece is angled.
– Inverted image on the day-bright screen.
– 14″ (356mm) diameter vernier protractor screen with solid line cross-hairs for easy alignment.(PH-A14)
– Heavy-duty workpiece table incorporates linear scales for fast, accurate measurement.
– The PH-A14’s generous X, Y workstage travel (8”x 4”) provides users with ample range to cover application needs.
– New location of the Y-axis handle improves ease of operation.
– The workstage provides high accuracy and can handle a workload of up to 100 lbs.
– Fiber illuminator is standard accessory.