Introduction Ohaus MB120 Moisture Analyzer
Moisture Analysis Made Simple—and Powerful
The Ohaus MB120 Moisture Analyzer delivers functionality and precision that you can rely on, and is easy to operate and clean—you can test more samples in less time! Advanced features such as a temperature guide help to analyze optimum drying temperature, and methods and results storage allows statistical analysis of measurements. Three levels of user management ensure data safety—set up and lock temperature settings and method parameters with administrator access.
Faster, Smarter, More Efficient Moisture Analysis
Moisture affects everything we use on a daily basis. Therefore, in many cases it is important to be able to accurately determine the moisture content of samples. Equipped to handle routine and sophisticated measurements, our flagship moisture analyzer MB120 makes the whole process faster, easier, and more efficient. The MB120 allows you to analyze more samples, access saved data, and spend less time prepping and more time putting your results to work.
Features Ohaus MB120 Moisture Analyzer
- Advanced Functionality for Professional Moisture Analysis MB120’s Temperature Guide analyzes a sample and determines the optimal drying temperature. Store up to 100 drying methods for easy recall and up to 1000 total results for statistical analysis.
- Precise and Fast Results with Halogen Heating Increases Efficiency in the Lab Precisely controlled halogen heating dries samples uniformly, producing repeatable results of 0.01% readability. Four drying profiles and seven shut-off criteria help to perform customized sample tests.
- Easy Tool-Free Cleaning and Intuitive Operation with the Icon-Driven Menu Navigation The MB120 features a removable pan handler and sample chamber for easy cleaning. Operating the MB120 is intuitive—simply follow the guided instructions on the touchscreen display. The robust housing and die-cast base guarantee durability.
- Temperature Guide Easily analyze a sample of a specific material and determine the optimum drying temperature.
- 100 Methods Library Makes Testing Faster Program the parameters for up to 100 different types of samples, then select and run your test with the push of a button.
- Store Up to 1000 Results for All Methods for Statistical Analysis Quickly retrieve data and save to flash drive.
- Three-Level User Management Set up and lock temperature settings and method parameters
- Touchscreen Display Easy to read and understand
- Icon-Driven Menu Navigation Easy to follow — no training required
- 4 Mechanical Keys for Fast One-Step Operation Tare, Start/Stop, Print, On/Off
- USB and RS232 Ports Quick connections to a PC or flash drive
- Moisture Analysis Made Simple Just 3 easy steps for routine sample testing!
- Tare empty sample pan
- Add sample according to best practices
- Press start and see your results
|Capacity X Readability (g)||120 x 0.001|
|Capacity X Readability (%)||0.01%|
|Repeatability (Std. Dev.) (g)||0.05% (3 g sample)
0.015% (10 g sample)
|Moisture Range||0.01% to 100%
(0.01% to 1000% for regain mode)
|Output||RS232, USB Host, USB Device|
|Temperature Range||40–230 °C|
|Power||120 or 240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature Range||50–104 °F/10–40 °C|
|Display Type||4.3 in/109 mm, QVGA, TFT touch screen/td>|
|Display Results||%moisture, %solids, %regain, time, temperature, weight, method name, drying curve and statistics|
|Pan Size||3.5 in/90 mm|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||8.3 × 7.7 × 14.0 in/211 × 180 × 355 mm|
|Net Weight||11.5 lb/5.23 kg|
|Shipping Weight||18.4 lb/8.35|