specifications Mitutoyo 513-405-10E Horizontal Type Dial Test Indicator
|Contact point length||14.7mm|
|Measuring Force||0.3 or lessN|
The Mitutoyo 513-405-10E horizontal type dial test indicator with reversible measuring direction and adjustable contact point is ideal for measuring surface variations in narrow or recessed areas with high precision. The dial test indicator’s one-piece movement provides high-impact resistance and better durability, while jeweled bearings deliver high sensitivity and quick response. The horizontal face is parallel to the axis of the indicator, and the indicator can be mounted either horizontally or vertically from the front, top or back of the indicator.
– No-clutch structure provides automatic reversal of measuring direction
– O-ring seal and bonding of the bezel and crystal protects against dust and oil while rotating smoothly
– Contact point length is printed on the dial face to avoid accuracy issues
– Newly designed contact point holder prevents backlash
– Contact point is carbide tipped for lasting accuracy, durability
– Crystal is glare-free with a scratch-resistant coating
– Supplied in a fitted plastic case
Mitutoyo was founded by Japanese Yehan Numata in 1934. In 1963, Mitutoyo America Corporation was established in New York City and is now headquartered in Aurora, Illinois (just outside of Chicago). Mitutoyo America offers a full product line of precision measuring tools, instruments and equipment with a distribution network, training and education classes, software development, and service support to provide a comprehensive metrology organization. Mitutoyo now offer a full line of more than 5,500 metrology tools, instruments and equipment to provide customers every metrology solution from one company. Mitutoyo provides measurement solutions for the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Electronics, Energy, General Manufacturing, Medical, Plastics and Rubber industries.
Review Mitutoyo 513-405-10E Horizontal Type Dial Test Indicator
There are no reviews yet.