specifications Mitutoyo 331-251-30 Spline Micrometer
|Parallelism||2µm or less|
|Measuring Faces||Carbide tipped|
|Battery||SR44 (1 pc.) 938882|
|Battery Life||Approx. 2.4 years under normal use|
|Optional Accessories||05CZA662, 05CZA663|
The digital Mitutoyo 331-251-30 spline micrometer is ideal for measuring minor indents, slots, spline shafts and keyways on workpieces. The anvil and spindle each have reduced diameters to better measure internal features with high accuracy. A ratchet-stop mechanism provides uniform pressure on a workpiece for precise, repeatable measurements. Measurements are displayed on a coolant-proof, easy-to-read LCD display.
– IP65 protection permits use in environments exposed to cutting oil, coolant, dust, etc., for use on most shop floor environments
– Ratchet mechanism provides an audible click to ensure measurement is being performed at a constant pre-set force
– SPC output function allows for quick and easy data management in real time
– Functions include Origin Set, Zero Setting, Data Hold, Function Lock, Data Output, and inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only)
– Alarm: Low Voltage, Counting Value Composition Error
– Carbide facing on the spindle and anvil resists wear to keep surfaces flatter with longer accuracy
– Scale is laser etched on thimble for easier reading
– Frame has a non-slip finish for better grip in shop environments
– Includes a standard bar except for 0-25mm models
– Supplied in fitted plastic case
Mitutoyo was founded by Japanese Yehan Numata in 1934. In 1963, Mitutoyo America Corporation was established in New York City and is now headquartered in Aurora, Illinois (just outside of Chicago). Mitutoyo America offers a full product line of precision measuring tools, instruments and equipment with a distribution network, training and education classes, software development, and service support to provide a comprehensive metrology organization. Mitutoyo now offer a full line of more than 5,500 metrology tools, instruments and equipment to provide customers every metrology solution from one company. Mitutoyo provides measurement solutions for the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Electronics, Energy, General Manufacturing, Medical, Plastics and Rubber industries.
Review Mitutoyo 331-251-30 Spline Micrometer
There are no reviews yet.