SPECIFICATIONS MITUTOYO 209-302 INTERNAL DIAL CALIPER GAGES
Introduction Mitutoyo 209-302 Internal Dial Caliper Gages
Mitutoyo 209-302 internal dial indicators utilize spring-loaded jaws to make constant point contact pressure to take highly accurate comparison measurements of hole diameters and groove and tube thicknesses. The dial display provides precise, readable measurements in metric or inches. Range of Mitutoyo 209-302 is 10-30mm with optimized measuring force and an accuracy of 0.03 mm.
The Mitutoyo 209-302 internal measurement dial caliper gage is designed to be used as a comparison gage for inside diameter and linear measurements. These Dial Caliper Gages are used only as comparison gages, and should be used along with a Setting Ring or a micrometer. The caliper is spring loaded and makes point contact at constant measuring pressure.
Features Mitutoyo 209-302
- Available in Metric and Inch models
- Available in ranges up to 120mm/7.2”
- Available with different types of jaws for various application needs
- Indicator should be used in conjunction with a setting ring or micrometer
- White dial face for easier, precise measurement readings
- Crystal is glare-free with a scratch-resistant coating
- IP65 Rating resists dusts and liquid penetration up to the force of a low-pressure water jet
- Supplied in a fitted plastic case
- Mass 180g
- Accuracy of 0.03 mm.
- Range 10-30mm
- Graduation 0.01mm
Mitutoyo was founded by Japanese Yehan Numata in 1934. In 1963, Mitutoyo America Corporation was established in New York City and is now headquartered in Aurora, Illinois (just outside of Chicago). Mitutoyo America offers a full product line of precision measuring tools, instruments and equipment with a distribution network, training and education classes, software development, and service support to provide a comprehensive metrology organization. Mitutoyo now offer a full line of more than 5,500 metrology tools, instruments and equipment to provide customers every metrology solution from one company. Mitutoyo provides measurement solutions for the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Electronics, Energy, General Manufacturing, Medical, Plastics and Rubber industries.