Introduction Mitutoyo 103-137 Outside Micrometer (0-25mm/0.01)
The Mitutoyo 103-137 Outside Micrometer series 103 features either a ratchet stop or friction thimble that applies constant measuring force on a workpiece for exact repetitive readings. Available in metric and inches. The Mitutoyo 103-137 Outside Micrometer is ideal for measuring metal and non-metal workpieces. A ratchet-stop mechanism on the Mitutoyo 103-137 provides uniform pressure on a workpiece for precise, repeatable measurements. The friction thimble models allow for constant-force measurement for single handed operation.
The Mitutoyo 103-137 Outside Micrometer has a vernier scale in metric units for taking precise outside diameter (OD) measurements, and a ratchet-stop mechanism for uniform pressure during adjustment. The micrometer’s frame has a baked enamel finish for protection and durability. The vernier scale on the thimble and sleeve is graduated to 0.01mm, with a satin chrome rust- and glare-resistant finish. The spindle and anvil have flat measuring faces and are carbide-tipped for wear resistance. A spindle lock helps provide secure locking of the measurement position.
Micrometers are precision measuring instruments that use a calibrated screw to measure small distances. These measurements are translated into large rotations of the screw that are then able to be read from a scale or a dial. Micrometers are typically used in manufacturing, machining, and mechanical engineering. There are three types of micrometers: outside, inside, and depth. Outside micrometers may also be called micrometer calipers, and are used to measure the length, width, or outside diameter of an object. Inside micrometers are typically used to measure interior diameter, as in a hole. Depth micrometers measure the height, or depth, of any shape that has a step, groove, or slot.
- Vernier scale in metric units for taking precise outside diameter (OD) measurements
- Ratchet-stop mechanism helps provide uniform pressure for precise, repeatable measurements
- Baked enamel finish for protection and durability of frame
- Satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve helps resist rust and reduce glare
- Frame has a hammer tone baked enamel finish for durability
- Scale is laser etched on thimble and sleeve
- Carbide facing on the spindle and anvil resists wear to keep surfaces flatter with longer accuracy
- Speeder is always available for quick rotation of the spindle
- Comes with standard bar except for 0-25mm
- Supplied in a fitted plastic case
|Ean||7105949216598 , 4946368103006 , 0603908064985 , 0603908020554 , 6920836291233 , 5055396122800|
|Item Volume||0.001 cubic_metres|
|Item Weight||180 grams|
|Manufacturer Series Number||Outside Micrometer|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||hand-powered|
|UPC||603908020554 , 603908064985|
Review Mitutoyo 103-137 Outside Micrometer (0-25mm/0.01)
There are no reviews yet.