The HTY-DI1500-OL On-line Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer is designed to continuously monitor TOC levels of purified water,WFI and Ultra-purified water.
It uses UV lamp oxidation technology for accurate, dependable operation with minimal maintenance.
The analysis is made by the software installed on computer, it is easy to operate and in compliance with the GMP and 21CFR PART 11 requirements.
- IP 65 protection
- One PC can control many analyzers
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, audit trails
- Obeservation windows for UV lamp and pump
- Less-disassemble design, easy to maintenance
- CSV (Computerized System Validation),21 CFR Part 11 compliance, audit trails compliance.
- It meets the regulatory requirements for ChP,USP<643>, EP2.2.44 and JP16.
Power supply: (100-240)VAC 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 100W
Indication error: ±5%
Required sample conductivity:（0-5.1）µS/cm@25℃
Required sample temperature:（1-99）℃
Interfaces: (4-20)mA, RS485,12V alarm output