The most innovative Testing and Balance (TAB) tool
The Kanomax TABmaster Airflow Capture Hood is an extremely lightweight and easy to handle balometer, and it’s perfect for your next HVAC test. It is equipped with professional-grade features that make this flow hood both versatile and accurate, as it simultaneously measures airflow, temperature and humidity. This unique balometer features bluetooth connectivity allowing integration with two mobile apps, Kanomax TAB Viewer and Building Start’s AirNAB (see Resources > Software and Programs), for easy data-recording and remote control. It’s the only tool you need for all your supply and return airflow measurements.
The Model 6715 is equipped with a removable, handheld micromanometer with Bluetooth® wireless capability, which stores up to 8,000 measurements. The micromanometer also has tilting capability, which allows for easy reading of the measurements while utilizing the extremely convenient, portable flow hood stand with a wheeled base. A single operator can run a full HVAC test without ever stepping on a ladder or recruiting a helper! The TABmaster™ is available in six different hood sizes to ensure that the transparent flow hood will fit your duct size perfectly! Pressure testing, gathering face velocity readings and in-duct airflow measurements are no longer a hassle for HVAC professionals with the TABmaster™ Model 6715.
- 23 to 2500 cfm (40 to 4250 m3/h) range
- Removable handheld micromanometer with Bluetooth wireless capability.
- Simultaneously measures and displays air flow, temperature and humidity
- Displays the direction of the airflow as well as the velocity
- Store up to 8,000 measurements
- Advanced storage feature allows you to store multiple measurements under a single ID number
- Two available apps: Kanomax TAB Viewer (for Android/iOS) and Building Start AirNAB (for iOS)