SPECIFICATIONS KYORITSU 2003A CLAMP METER
Introduction Kyoritsu 2003A Clamp Meter
Kyoritsu 2003A Clamp Meter the brand new tools that you can depend on. The value of this meter always accurate. This meter easily can measure AC and DC currents up to 2000A. Output terminal for connection to recorders. Equipped to measure both AC and DC current with transformer jaws of large diameter. Kyoritsu 2003A can provides a dynamic range of 4,000 counts full scale. Transformer jaws fitted will guard to further improve safety. Permits easy continuity check with a beeper. Data hold function to allow for easy readings in dimly lit or hard-to-read locations.
Features Kyoritsu 2003A
– Tear-drop-shaped jaws for ease of use in crowded cable areas and other tight places.
– Provides a wide measuring range from 0 up to 2000A.
– Terminal cover to avoid the use of incorrect use of the input terminals.
– MAX measurement function for easy reading of maximum input over a certain period of time
– Output terminal for long term current monitoring
– Safety design throughout conforming to the following provisions of IEC61010-1
+ Pollution degree 2, overvoltage category Ⅳ 600V
+ Pollution degree 2, overvoltage category Ⅲ 1000V
– Data hold function to allow for easy readings in dimly lit or hard-to-read locations.
– Sleep feature to conserve battery power.
– Permits easy continuity check with a beeper
– Provides a dynamic range of 4,000 counts full scale
– Wide frequency range from 40Hz to 1kHz
– Transformer jaws fitted will guard to further improve safety
Kyoritsu, Japan – a frontline global presence in Electrical Test & Measurement Equipment established in 1940. Kyoritsu offers an extensive range of high quality instruments from analogue/digital multimeters to high-end power quality analysers that are widely used and trusted by electricians, maintenance technicians and engineers. The company specializes in state-of-the-tech electrical measurement technology, and its diverse, user-friendly line of testers has significantly contributed to technological developments and industrial infrastructures worldwide.