SPECIFICATIONS GW Instek PSU 60-25 D.C Power Supply
Introduce GW Instek PSU 60-25 D.C Power Supply
Utilizing same model units of the PSU-series to conduct series and parallel connections can increase total output power, total current or total voltage. The wide voltage and current output ranges of the PSU-series can fully satisfy various voltage and current measurement requirements.
CC priority or CV priority
The PSU series allows settings for CC priority or CV priority. Under CC or CV mode, users can adjust slew rate for output voltage or current based upon test requirements. There are two kinds of slew rate settings: high speed priority and slew rate priority. High speed priority sets slew rate at the maximum speed to reach CC or CV mode. Slew rate priority allows users to set slew rate for CC or CV mode in order to control rise or fall slew rate. Slew rate priority mode is ideal for motor tests by adjusting the rise time of output voltage to protect DUT from being damaged by inrush current occurred at turn-on.
- Voltage Rating:6V/12.5V/20V/40V/60V/100V/150V/300V/400V/600V
- Output Power Rating: 1200W~1560W
- C.V / C.C Priority
- Adjustable voltage/current rise and fall time
- Series/ Parallel Connection: Max. 2 Units(Models Under 300V)/ 4 Units of The Same Model
- High Efficiency and High Power Density
- 1U Height and 19”Rack Mount Size
- Standard Interface: USB, LAN, RS-232, RS-485, Analog Control
- Optional Interface: GPIB, Isolated Analog Interface(Voltage Control/ Current Control)