Introduction Fluke 700G27 Pressure Gauge Calibrator
Designed for field pressure calibration, this pressure gauge calibrator delivers high-quality performance while being user-friendly. Whether you’re connecting a hydraulic or pneumatic test pump, this pressure gauge calibrator offers a range of-12 to 300 psi (-0.83 to 20 bar).
Fluke 700G27 offers compatible with most hydraulic and pneumatic test pumps, users can also make use of Fluke’s 700G/TRACK Software to upload over 8000 pressure measurements logged in the field.
- Precision pressure measurement from ±10 inH2O to 10,000 psi (20 to 690 bar)
- Absolute pressure measurement ranges 15, 30, 100, 300 psia
- Accuracy to 0.05% of full scale
- Reference class gauge accuracies to 0.04% of reading
- Easy to use, rugged construction for reliable performance
- CSA; Class 1, Div 2, Groups A-D rating
- ATEX rating: II 3 G Ex nA IIB T6
- Combine with the 700PTPK or 700HTPK pump kits for a complete pressure testing solution for up to 600 psi (40 bar) with the PTP-1 pneumatic pump and up to 10,000 psi (690 bar) with the HTP-2 hydraulic pump
- Log up to 8493 pressure measurements to memory (requires 700G/TRACK software)
|Range||-12 to 300 psi (-0.83 to 20 bar)|
|Resolution||0.01 psi (0.001 bar)|
|Accuracy||Positive pressure: ±0.05% FS
Vacuum: ±0.1% FS
|Burst Pressure||1200 psi (80 bar)|
|Pressure Connection||¼ in NPT male|
|Display||5½ digits, 16.53 mm (0.65 in) high 20-segment bar graph, 0 to 100 %|
|Power||3 x AA alkaline batteries|
|Battery Life||1500 hours without backlight (continuous on), 2000 hours at slow sample rate|
|Dimensions||5 x 4.5 x 1.5″ (12.7 x 11.4 x 3.7 cm)|
Review Fluke 700G27 Pressure Gauge Calibrator
There are no reviews yet.