specifications Extech 407355-KIT-5: Noise Dosimeter/Datalogger Kit
Standards: Meets ANSI S1.25(1991) Type 2, ISO-1999, BS 402 (1983)
Range/Resolution: 70 – 140 dBA / 0.1dB
Digital Display: LCD 0.01-9999%
Criterion Level: 80, 84, 85, or 90dB
Exchange Rate: 3, 4, 5 or 6 dB
Threshold Level: 70-90 (1db steps)
Frequency weighting: A
Response Rate: Fast or Slow
High Level Detector/Peak Flag: 115dB / 140dB
Dimensions/Weight: 4.2 x 2.5 x 1.3″ (106 x 64 x 34mm) 8oz. (227g) incl.batteries
Microphone: 1/2 inch electret condenser with 31″ cable
Battery Life: 34 hrs
Event Storage: 5 surveys
RS232 Interface: yes
Real-time clock: yes
Features Extech 407355-KIT-5
– Adjustable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate, and Threshold
– Applications include Personal accumulated noise exposure measurement, Workplace noise assessment, OSHA and other regulatory agency compliances
– Data logs up to 4500dB readings when used as a sound level meter
– Optional 94/114dB calibrator to perform “before” and “after” calibration checks per ANSI standards
– Stores up to 5 dosimeter surveys.
– Data includes Start/Stop Time, %Dose, TWA, peak flags, when used in the Dosimeter mode
– Bi-directional RS-232 with Windows® 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP compatible software to control setup and retrieve stored events or analyze real-time measurements.
– Complete with 9 pins to 25 pin adaptor, and RS-232 cable.
– Includes belt clip and clip-on 0.5” microphone with 2.6ft (0.8m) cable, 4 AAA batteries, mini screwdriver and carrying case, software, and cables
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement, and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.