Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 25 µm
Cleanroom particle counter meets the requirements of EU GMP Annex 1, ISO 14644-1:2015, and ISO 21501-4.
The Lasair® III Cleanroom Particle Counter is designed with your unique needs in mind. It sets the standard for portable aerosol particle counters in highly regulated environments, so you can make sure your environment is clean.
It can be used for both remote and mobile routine cleanroom monitoring. We know the requirements and we’ve done the calculations for you; cleanroom certification results are available through a local printout, downloadable via USB
in a secure format, or through the use of external software packages, such as DataAnalyst, FacilityNet, or FacilityNet Pharma Software.
Power is provided to the unit through the use of onboard, hot-swappable batteries. Power can also be provided through the use of an external AC power source, which can simultaneously power the unit and charge the onboard batteries.
The Lasair III Cleanroom Particle Counter accepts inputs from a wide range of environmental sensors through the four built-in 4-20 mA inputs. Wireless network communications are made easy with an externally mounted wireless adapter, simplifying communications with network systems.
Find the best particle counter for your application by using Particle Measuring Systems’ (PMS) particle counter finder tool.
- 100 LPM, 50 LPM, or 1 CFM flow rates available
- 100 LPM flow samples 1 m3 in 10 minutes
- ISO 21501-4 compliant with a built-in pulse height analyzer (PHA). Available with ISO 17025 calibration certificate. (Optional)
- Large, 8.4 inch IR touchscreen can be used when wearing gloves for simplified use
- Calculates and creates reports for ISO 14644-1:1999, ISO 14644-1:2015, EU GMP Annex 1, China GMP, and FS 209E
- Access via a Web browser
- Compatible with common cleanroom cleaning chemicals
- Choose from 12 languages for display and printout
- EU GMP Annex 1 and IS
- Comprehensive validation manual makes it easy to meet pharmaceutical regulatory requirements
- Operates in cleanrooms via a web browser: Set up, sample, display, print, download data
- Removable batteries with optional external charger for continuous mobile use
- Pre-configured cleanroom sampling recipes to reduce operator errors
- Long-term data archiving with DataAnalyst software
- Local printout for immediate hardcopy results
- USB electronic printouts for long term storage
- WiFi communication for easier data transfer and instrument control (optional)
- CSV file download for easy data integration
- Interactive software steps the user through the ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, China GMP and FS 209E room certification process
- Up to 32 customizable alarm comments for easier cleanroom problem identification
- Modbus TCP/IP communication protocol for a wider integration with third party monitoring systems
- Large IR touchscreen for simplified use
- Quiet pump improves work environment
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant download
- Cleanroom monitoring
- Facility certification for ISO 14644-1:1999 & 2015, EU GMP, China GMP, FS 209E
- Trend analysis
- Statistical process control
- Troubleshooting particle excursions
- Manifold compatible
- Portable or dedicated use
- Compressed Gas Monitoring
Application Notes & Brochures
Review of Annex 1 2022: Environmental Monitoring Changes >
Data Quality – The Journey of Cleanroom Data Management Life Cycle >
Understanding and complying with ISO 21501-4: 2018 particle counter calibration requirements 9/12/19 >
Cleanroom Microbial Monitoring Data for Actionable Insights to Meet and Exceed the Auditor’s Expectations >