Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 25 µm
Cleanroom particle counter meets the requirements of EU GMP Annex 1, ISO 14644-1:2015, and ISO 21501-4.
The Lasair® III Cleanroom Particle Counter is designed with your unique needs in mind. It sets the standard for portable aerosol particle counters in highly regulated environments, so you can make sure your environment is clean.
It can be used for both remote and mobile routine cleanroom monitoring. We know the requirements and we’ve done the calculations for you; cleanroom certification results are available through a local printout, downloadable via USB
in a secure format, or through the use of external software packages, such as DataAnalyst, FacilityNet, or FacilityNet Pharma Software.
Power is provided to the unit through the use of onboard, hot-swappable batteries. Power can also be provided through the use of an external AC power source, which can simultaneously power the unit and charge the onboard batteries.
The Lasair III Cleanroom Particle Counter accepts inputs from a wide range of environmental sensors through the four built-in 4-20 mA inputs. Wireless network communications are made easy with an externally mounted wireless adapter, simplifying communications with network systems.
Find the best particle counter for your application by using Particle Measuring Systems’ (PMS) particle counter finder tool.
- 100 LPM, 50 LPM, or 1 CFM flow rates available
- 100 LPM flow samples 1 m3 in 10 minutes
- ISO 21501-4 compliant with a built-in pulse height analyzer (PHA). Available with ISO 17025 calibration certificate. (Optional)
- Large, 8.4 inch IR touchscreen can be used when wearing gloves for simplified use
- Calculates and creates reports for ISO 14644-1:1999, ISO 14644-1:2015, EU GMP Annex 1, China GMP, and FS 209E
- Access via a Web browser
- Compatible with common cleanroom cleaning chemicals
- Choose from 12 languages for display and printout
- EU GMP Annex 1 and IS
- Comprehensive validation manual makes it easy to meet pharmaceutical regulatory requirements
- Operates in cleanrooms via a web browser: Set up, sample, display, print, download data
- Removable batteries with optional external charger for continuous mobile use
- Pre-configured cleanroom sampling recipes to reduce operator errors
- Long-term data archiving with DataAnalyst software
- Local printout for immediate hardcopy results
- USB electronic printouts for long term storage
- WiFi communication for easier data transfer and instrument control (optional)
- CSV file download for easy data integration
- Interactive software steps the user through the ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, China GMP and FS 209E room certification process
- Up to 32 customizable alarm comments for easier cleanroom problem identification
- Modbus TCP/IP communication protocol for a wider integration with third party monitoring systems
- Large IR touchscreen for simplified use
- Quiet pump improves work environment
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant download
- Cleanroom monitoring
- Facility certification for ISO 14644-1:1999 & 2015, EU GMP, China GMP, FS 209E
- Trend analysis
- Statistical process control
- Troubleshooting particle excursions
- Manifold compatible
- Portable or dedicated use
- Compressed Gas Monitoring
Application Notes & Brochures
A Practical Guide to Aerosol Particle Counter Matching >
Data Integrity: Understand and Comply with GMP and FDA Requirements for 21 CFR Part 11 >
21 CFR Part 11 and Data Integrity FAQ >
Sampling Compressed Gas with the Lasair III Particle Counter >
Helmke Drums Particle Monitoring >
Cleanroom classification of air cleanliness by particle concentration >
Paper Series: Guides to Particle Technology >
Effective Risk Assessment in Pharmaceutical: Steps to Ensuring a Successful Audit >
Improve yield and quality by monitoring particle contamination during optics manufacturing >
Airborne Particle Measurements: 100 LPM vs. 1 CFM >
Particle Counter Tubing & Particle Transportation >
Testing Valves for Particle Generation >
Powder Filling: When and Where to Monitor >
Planning and Installing a Facility Monitoring System >
Selecting The Most Suitable Particle Sample Point Locations In Your Cleanroom >
Selecting an Airborne Particle Counter >
Counting Efficiency and Resolution in Optical Particle Counters >
Review of Annex 1 2022: Environmental Monitoring Changes >
Data Quality – The Journey of Cleanroom Data Management Life Cycle >
Understanding and complying with ISO 21501-4: 2018 particle counter calibration requirements 9/12/19 >
Cleanroom Microbial Monitoring Data for Actionable Insights to Meet and Exceed the Auditor’s Expectations >
Lasair III Spare Parts and Accessories Catalog
Catalog of spare parts, sensors and optional accessories for the Lasair III airborne particle counter.
Printer Paper is for use with standard printers, as well as for cleanroom-appropriate devices.
Spare Lithium Battery
The Spare Lithium Battery is to keep on hand for replacement power as needed. Also available as a four-pack.
High-Pressure Diffuser (0.1 CFM)
The High-Pressure Diffuser lets you count particles in high-pressure gas lines by taking gas at pressures between 40 and 100psi and reducing it to a level acceptable to particle counters designed for atmospheric pressure.
Hand-Held Isokenetic Sampling Probe
The Hand-Held Isokenetic Sampling Probe works in conjunction with a 1CFM LASAIR III Particle Counter isokinetic in 90FPM airflow.
DataAnalyst allows for downloading, archiving, and reporting for full compliance with all secure data transfer requirements.Reports can be generated to meet industry requirements and configured to include raw data, tabular data, and statistical and graphical formats.
Airborne Particle Counter: Lasair® Pro
Designed for intuitive and reliable portable and remote airborne particle counting. Meets global regulatory requirements including Annex 1.
Remote Particle Counter: IsoAir® Pro-E
An Annex 1 compliant, compact, remote particle counter for an effective and flexible particle monitoring systems.
Microbial Air Sampler: MiniCapt® Mobile
This active air cleanroom microbial air sampler is EU GMP Annex 1 and ISO 14698:2003 compliant.
Airnet® II Particle Sensor (4 Channel)
The Airnet II 4 Channel Particle Sensor meets the specifications of ISO 21501-4 and EU GMP Annex 1 to measure the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
Airnet® II & IIs Particle Sensors (2 Channels)
The Airnet II particle sensors meets the specifications of EU GMP Annex 1 and ISO 21501-4 to measure the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
Airnet® II Particle Sensor (4 Channel)
The Airnet II Particle Sensor meets the specifications of ISO 21501-4 and EU GMP Annex 1 to measure the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
Handheld Particle Counter: Handilaz® Mini II
Ergonomically designed handheld particle counter that fits in the palm of your hand for convenient cleanroom monitoring.
0.1 Micron Particle Counter: Lasair® III 110
The only true .1 micron particle counter, providing real-time measurement of yield-impacting cleanroom particles with three configurations.