Techmaster introduce Calibration procedure for air flow meter
1. Scope of procedure
Unit Under Test Characteristics
Air flow rate
Up to 200 L/M
Comparison to standard flow meter
2. Standard and supporting device
– Connecting tube with various size, fitting with in/out port of Unit Under Test (UUT) and standard meter (STD).
– Air flow generator range up to 200L/min or more, with flow regulator or control valve.
3. Environment conditions
– Temperature: (20 ÷ 25)oC
– Relative Humidity: (20 ÷ 65)%RH
Note: environment conditions above apply for Techmaster inhouse laboratories. Outside this bound conditions will be considered with customer for uncertainty and measurement results.
– If UUT has control / adjustable valve, then connect UUT between Generator and STD meter.
– If UUT has internal pump, then Generator shall not be used. Connect UUT to STD meter directly.
– Teflon, quick-connector can be used if need.
– Ensure that system is no leak.
– Connect Air Flow Generator, STD meter, UUT to suitable power.
– Turn all on, allow warm up at least 30minutes or follow manufacturer’s instruction.
– Press measure button on UUT and STD meter, if needed.
– If the customer has no requirements, it will be based on manufacturer specifications or other reference sources.
– If not, the tolerance ± (3% of reading +0.3%FS) will be applied.