SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M18 FHZ-0 FUEL™ HACKZALL™
|No load stroke rate (spm):||0 – 3000|
|Stroke Length (mm):||15.9|
|Keyless Blade Clamp:||Yes (QUIK-LOK™ Universal)|
|Battery platform:||M12™ REDLITHIUM™-ION|
|Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg):||1.6kg (4.0Ah)|
Introduction Milwaukee M18 FHZ-0
The M18™ FUEL™ HACKZALL® (Milwaukee M18 FHZ-0) is the fastest cutting and most powerful one-handed reciprocating saw.
Utilizing a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and a best in class 7/8″ stroke length, the M18 FHZ-0 cuts up to 50% faster than competitors.
The compact, one-handed design provides superior control and the ability to make cuts in tight spaces.
The dual gear counter balance mechanism provides up to 4x lower vibration than traditional reciprocating saws, resulting in faster cut-starts in metal and reduced user fatigue.
REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protects your investment from overload, overheating, and over-discharge.
The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries.
A rubber seal and weep holes provide superior protection against water and debris.
– POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides increased efficiency, lasts longer and delivers maximum power
– REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
– REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
– 22 mm stroke length for controlled cutting with a no load stroke rate of 3000 spm
– Pivoting shoe allows the user to optimise his cutting position
– Built in LED light improves visibility in low light cutting applications
– Patented FIXTEC™ clamp for quick and efficient blade change
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries