SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M18 FCHS-0G0 FUEL™ CHAINSAW
Battery platform: M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION
Chain bar length (mm): 406
No load speed (m/mins): 12.4 m/s
Chain pitch: 3/8″ Low Profile™
Chain gauge: 0.043″
Voltage (V): 18
Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg): 6.4kg (12.0Ah)
Length (mm): 838
Lock-off Button: Yes
LED Light: No
FUEL Gauge: Yes
Introduction Milwaukee M18 FCHS-0G0
The Milwaukee® M18 FUEL™ 16″ Chainsaw (Milwaukee M18 FCHS-0G0) delivers the power to cut hardwoods, cuts faster than gas, and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge.
The unit is designed to meet the performance, durability and ergonomic needs of professional landscape maintenance, power utility, and the installed M18 user.
The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor maintains speed under heavy loads without bogging down to outperform small gas engines and higher voltage systems.
REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge.
The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ High Output™ HD12.0 battery delivers unmatched run-time in all applications.
M18 FUEL™ technology allows the unit to reach full throttle in under 1 second providing ultimate control and productivity.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL Chainsaw to provide the power and performance of a gas engine up to 40CC
- REDLITHIUM-ION HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM-ION HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry’s best protection against jobsite conditions
- Variable speed trigger for full control
- Automatic oiler for proper chain lubrication and increased productivity
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System
- 16″ Oregon Bar and Chain
- Dual-stud for improved bar and chain retention
- Onboard storage for scrench