SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M18 FTR-0X0FUEL™ TRIM ROUTER
|No load speed (m/mins):18||10,000 – 31,000|
|Battery platform:||M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION|
|Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg):||2.1 (w/M18B5)|
Introduction Milwaukee M18 FTR-0X0
Our M18 FUEL™ Compact Router (Milwaukee M18 FTR-0X0) combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications.
The compact router leverages our POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS™ electronics.
This delivers the power of corded 1.25 horsepower trim routers and best-in-class 31,000 RPM providing you with power and speed for clean, quality cuts in hard materials.
With our M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 battery, the cordless compact router cuts up to 250ft of 3/8″ roundovers in red-oak, providing you with all-day run time with fewer trips to the charger.
The handheld router is equipped with a micro-adjust dial and macro-adjust button, providing you with fast and accurate depth adjustments for highly accurate work.
A variable-speed dial with speed from 10,000 to 31,000 RPM gives you control in all applications.
The compact router also features a sturdy 4″ sub-base plate providing you with stability, and dual-LED lights illuminate your work surface.
The M18 FUEL™ Compact Router is compatible with a plunge base and an offset base (sold separately).
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Power of corded compact routers and higher RPM to complete cuts in hard woods
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- REDLITHIUM-ION Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Variable speed dial ranges between 10,000 and 31,000 rpm, providing precise control for clean edges and details
- Macro Adjust button allows for fast macro-adjustments
- Fine adjustment screw allows for precise adjustments beyond 1/64″ increments
- Tool-free spindle lock provides easy bit changes with one collet wrench
- Accepts 6mm or 1/4″ Shank router bits
- LED light illuminates the cut surface
- Compatible with Milwaukee Plunge base and Offset base attachments (sold separately)
- Part of the M18 System, featuring over 200+ tools
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Whether it is through our world-leading M12™ and M18™ cordless systems, the ground-breaking performance of our M12 and M18 FUEL™ products, jobsite lighting, time-saving accessories, or innovative hand tool and storage products, Milwaukee are dedicated to delivering a continuous flow of advanced, trade-specific solutions. Milwaukee Tool is not simply a manufacturer – Milwaukee are progressive problem solvers.
Review MILWAUKEE M18 FTR-0X0 FUEL™ TRIM ROUTER
There are no reviews yet.