SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M18 FMCS-0X FUEL™ METAL SAW
Blade diameter (mm): 150
No load speed (m/mins): 3900
Bore size (mm): 20
Max. cutting depth in metal pipe (mm): 57
Max. cutting depth in steel (mm): 6.5
Battery platform: M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION
Voltage (V): 18
Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg): 4.2kg (4.0Ah)
LED Light: Yes
FUEL Gauge: Yes
Introduction Milwaukee M18 FMCS-0X
The M18 FUEL™ 5-3/8″ – 5-7/8” Metal Saw (Milwaukee M18 FMCS-0X) delivers the fastest cuts with the longest tool life and up to 370 cuts in ¾” EMT.
This compact and lightweight metal cutting saw utilizes a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor with 3,900 RPMs to deliver the fastest cutting speeds and longest tool life on the market.
The metal saw also features REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance and unmatched durability.
The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 370 cuts in ¾” EMT which is 1 cut per minute for over 6 hours straight.
The Milwaukee M18 FMCS-0X features a compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control.
At only 5.9 lbs, this lightweight circular metal saw delivers easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue.
The new saw offers an integrated hang hook that allows for easy storage while the tool is not in use.
The extra-large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light ensure superior line of site and the stainless steel shoe reduces chip build-up to prevent surface marring.
The 2782 M18 FUEL™ Metal Saw features a 30T Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade for cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials.
Backed by Milwaukee’s 5-year warranty, the M18 FMCS-0X comes equipped with a 30T 5-3/8″ METAL TECH ™ Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade and Blade Wrench.
- Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for fast cutting, longest tool life and up to 370 cuts in 3/4″ EMT
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- Cold cuts – reduces sparks for increased jobsite safety
- Tool-free depth adjustment, quickly and easily adjusts cutting depth from 0 to 57 mm
- Compact and light weight design for most comfortable use
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage between uses
- On board allen key storage for easy access and preventing losing the key
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- Fuel gauge displays remaining charge
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries
- Supplied with 150 mm 34 teeth metal cutting blade