SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M18 SAL-0 LED STAND LIGHT
|Lumens:||2,000 / 1,300 / 850|
|Runtime:||4 / 6 / 10 (B5)|
|Head rotation:||240 Vertical & 220 Horizontal|
|No. of modes:||Flood|
|IP rating:||IP 54|
|Battery platform:||M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION|
|Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg):||7.7 (5.0Ah)|
The Brighter, Tougher, Taller Stand Light – M18™ ROCKET™ LED Tower Light (Milwaukee M18 SAL-0) is designed to give professionals an area lighting solution that adapts, performs, and survives industrial use unlike any other portable work light.
It can be setup in seconds with its max extension 7’ high, and it collapses down to 40” for easy transport and storage.
The light head can be extended from 4-7’ to light overhead work or minimize shadows when casting light downward.
Capable of filling large areas with light, it provides 2,000 lumens of high definition light output for in its high mode, 1,300 in medium and 850 in low, and it can run for up to 4, 6, or 10 hours with an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Battery Pack. It uses high quality LEDs with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee® designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. Its reinforced legs are impact resistant, and its low center of gravity provides a stable base. The light head is protected by an impact-resistant lens and bezel, and it nests into a protective shroud for secure transport and storage. Its LEDs never need to be replaced, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The combination of these technologies offers professionals the highest quality LED lighting solution, on or off the jobsite.
FEATURES Milwaukee M18 SAL-0
– TRUEVIEW™ high definition lighting
– Twelve high performance LEDs provide 2000 Lumens on high light output which is brighter than 250 Watt halogen
– Impact resistant adjustable head with highly durable polycarbonate lens can be rotated 230° vertically and pivoted 240° horizontally
– Protective guard secures the head and lens when the light is collapsed for storage or transport
– Extendable mast which reaches from 1.10 m to over 2.20 m to light up work spaces from top without casting shadows
– IP54 – protected from dust and splashing water
– Compact footprint with low center of gravity and impact resistant reinforced nylon legs to protect against abusive jobsite conditions
– Carry handles on two positions for easy one handed transport: weight is evenly balanced when compressed
– Low battery indicator – light flashes when battery pack is low