SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M18 CV-0 COMPACT VACUUM
|Air volume (l/min):||1019|
|Max. vacuum (mbar):||94|
|Capacity liquids (l):||1.35|
|Hose length (cm):||120cm|
|Battery platform:||M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION|
|Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg):||1.9 (5.0Ah)|
Introduction Milwaukee M18 CV-0 COMPACT VACUUM
The M18™ Compact Vacuum (Milwaukee M18 CV-0) provides users with the most powerful & adaptable handheld cleanup tool.
A high performance motor creates best in class suction for cleanup of drywall dust, wood/metal shavings, and common jobsite debris.
With a unique handheld design, the M18™ Compact Vacuum can be used in a wide variety of orientations and applications across the jobsite.
For added versatility, the 0882-20 comes with (2) extension wands, 4’ flexible hose, crevice tool, floor tool, and removable HEPA filter. A clear view and easy to empty canister provides added convenience.
As a part of the M18™ System of tools, it is powered by REDLITHIUM™ battery packs, which deliver up to 25 minutes of run time on a XC5.0 battery pack and 43 minutes of runtime on a HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack.
FEATURES Milwaukee M18 CV-0
– Excellent suction power for wood, metal and common debris
– HEPA filter will collect 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.3 microns
– Lock on switch reduces fatigue during sustained use
– Versatile accessories for small or large clean up areas
– Secure canister lock guards against unwanted spillage
– Clear viewing window gives the user the ability to see debris build up– Up to 23 minutes continuous run time on a 5.0 Ah battery
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries