Specifications Preset Torque Screwdriver – QDRIVER2P
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Range, maximum||100 in-oz (70 N•cm)|
|Range, minimum||10 in-oz (7 N•cm)|
• Ideal tool for low-torque assemblies and precision applications
• Driver accepts all standard 1/4″ hex screwdriver bits
• Cam-over torque-limiting clutch-free wheels when the set torque is achieved
• Lightweight, rugged construction features an aluminum body with steel shank
• Comfortable, ergonomic tri-lobe grip and magnetic bit retention
• Accuracy is ±6% from 20-100% of full scale in a clockwise direction
• Not supplied with a certificate of calibration
• Textured body provides a nonslip grip
• When ordering, the user designates desired torque rating to be set
Snap-on Repair Center, 1 YEAR from Date of Purchase, Repair or Calibrate at Snap-on Repair Center.
Review Preset Torque Screwdriver – QDRIVER2P
There are no reviews yet.