SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M12 SI-0 SUB COMPACT SOLDERING IRON
|Heater power (W):||90|
|Temperature range (°C):||400|
Introduction Milwaukee M12 SI-0
The M12™ Soldering Iron (Milwaukee M12 SI-0) delivers fast application speeds by reaching operational temperature in under 18 seconds and maintaining an optimized temperature throughout the most demanding applications.
The heat indicator utilizes REDLINK™ INTELLEGENCE to notify users when the tool is ready-to-use and safe-to-store, eliminating the guesswork.
The 3-stop pivoting head provides unmatched access by allowing users the ability to adapt the tool for the application and solder in more confined spaces.
The M12 SI-0 powered by REDLITHIUM™ battery technology delivers up to 40 minutes of run-time on a M12™ Compact Battery Pack.
FEATURES Milwaukee M12 SI-0
– Quick heat up time: the tool is ready to use in 20 – 30 seconds
– 3 locking head positions to work in multiple orientations – 0°, 45°, 90°
– Tool free replaceable tips
– Dual color LED lights to notify user: flashing green when tool is heating up, solid green when the tool is ready for operation and solid red when the tool is off but the tip is hot to touch until the red LED turns off
– Temperature monitoring to maintain heat throughout tough applications
– Bright LED light for increased visibility of soldering application
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries