SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M12 CH-402C FUEL™ SUB COMPACT SDS-PLUS HAMMER
|No load speed (m/mins):||0 – 900|
|Blow energy (J):||1.1|
|Optimised drilling capacity in concrete (mm):||Ø 5.5 – 12|
|Max. drilling concrete (mm):||13|
|Max. drilling steel (mm):||13|
|Max. drilling wood (mm):||10|
|Modes:||Rotary Hammer and Rotation Only|
|Vibration drilling / chiselling:||4.4|
|Max. hammer rate (bpm):||0 – 6575|
|Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg):||1.9kg (4.0Ah)|
|Battery platform:||M12™ REDLITHIUM™-ION|
Introduction Milwaukee M12 CH-402C
The Milwaukee® M12 FUEL™ 5/8” SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit (Milwaukee M12 CH-402C) provides up to 75% faster drilling, up to 70% less vibration, and up to 2X more runtime and the largest SDS Plus bit capacity in its class.
Milwaukee has combined its exclusive POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, and REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence to deliver a 12V rotary hammer that rivals compact 18V tools on the market today.
At only 10” long and 3.9 lbs, this tool provides performance and runtime that is comparable to a much larger tool, at a fraction of the size and weight.
The electropneumatic design allows for drilling of up to 5/8” holes in concrete and masonry.
For maximum versatility, regardless of application or orientation, the tool also features 2-mode operation, rotary hammer and rotation only.
The kit includes 2 M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended-Capacity Battery Packs, an M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger, and plastic carrying case.
– Industry’s first brushless compact 12V rotary hammer with 1.1 Joules (EPTA), 0 – 6575 bpm & 0 – 900 rpm
– Exceptionally low vibration value 4.4 m/s² can be used for 8 hours in a day
– Will drill over 60 50 mm x 6 mm holes per battery charge
– Superior power to weight ratio in its class with brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 3x longer motor life and up to 2x more run time
– REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
– REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
– 2-mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility
– Optimised hammer drilling up to 6 – 10 mm (max 13 mm)
– 43 mm neck size – compatible with M12 DE dust extractor
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries