SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M12 FID-0C FUEL 1/4″ HEX IMPACT DRIVER
|Torque (Nm):||30 / 85 / 147|
|No load speed (rpm):||0-1300 / 2400 / 3300 / 3300|
|Battery platform:||M12™ REDLITHIUM™-ION|
|Impact rate (ipm):||0 – 4000|
|Max. bolt diameter (mm):||M14|
|Tool Reception:||1/4″ HEX|
|Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg):||1.2kg (6.0Ah)|
Notice: The gen 3 Milwaukee M12 FID will be replace with new gen 4 Milwaukee M12 FID2, from November 2022.
Introduction Milwaukee M12 FID-0C
The M12 FUEL™ 1/4″ HEX IMPACT DRIVER ( Milwaukee M12 FID-0C) once again raises the bar for 12V performance with best in class driving speed, power, and size. It is the best mini Hand tools. By focusing on productivity, this Impact Driver gets the job done faster by being over 20% faster in application speed vs. the competition.
Milwaukee M12 FID-0C outputs over 1,300 in. lbs. of torque that allows the user to get more work done by completing a wide range of fastening. Measuring only 5.1” in length allows for unmatched access in tight spaces.
It is equipped with the POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,300 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster.
REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating.
For use with M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market.
The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility by delivering 0-1,300 RPM in Mode 1, 0-2,400 RPM in Mode 2 and 0-3,300 RPM in Mode 3. Mode 4 is Self-Tapping Screw Mode which is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
Features Milwaukee M12 FID-0C
– Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor with faster speed in a more compact size of 130 mm
– REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
– 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL allows the user to shift to three different speed and torque settings, as well as a self-tapping mode to maximise application versatility
– REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
– Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
– ¼″ Hex chuck for quick and easy bit change
– On board fuel gauge and LED light
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries