SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M12 CH-0C FUEL™ SUB COMPACT SDS-PLUS HAMMER (Milwaukee 2416)
No-load speed (m/mins): 0 – 900
Blow energy (J): 1.1
Optimized drilling capacity in concrete (mm): Ø 5.5 – 12
Max. drilling concrete (mm): 13
Max. drilling steel (mm): 13
Max. drilling wood (mm): 10
Modes: Rotary Hammer and Rotation Only
Vibration drilling/chiseling: 4.4
Max. hammer rate (bpm): 0 – 6575
Tool Reception: SDS-Plus
Handle Style: D-Handle
Voltage (V): 12
Weight with a battery pack if applicable (kg): 1.9kg (4.0Ah)
Length (mm): 253
LED Light: Yes
FUEL Gauge: Yes
Battery platform: M12™ REDLITHIUM™-ION
Introduction Milwaukee M12 CH-0C
The Milwaukee® M12 FUEL™ 5/8” SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit (Milwaukee M12 CH-0C) provides up to 75% faster drilling, up to 70% less vibration, and up to 2X more runtime and the largest SDS Plus bit capacity in its class.
Milwaukee 2416 has combined its exclusive POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, and REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence to deliver a 12V rotary hammer that rivals compact 18V tools on the market today.
At only 10” long and 3.9 lbs, this tool provides performance and runtime that is comparable to a much larger tool, at a fraction of the size and weight.
The electro-pneumatic design allows for the drilling of up to 5/8” holes in concrete and masonry.
For maximum versatility, regardless of application or orientation, the tool also features 2-mode operation, rotary hammer, and rotation only.
The kit includes 2 M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended-Capacity Battery Packs, an M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger, and a plastic carrying case.
– Industry’s first brushless compact 12V rotary hammer with 1.1 Joules (EPTA), 0 – 6575 bpm & 0 – 900 rpm
– Exceptionally low vibration value of 4.4 m/s² can be used for 8 hours a day
– Will drill over 60 50 mm x 6 mm holes per battery charge
– Superior power to weight ratio in its class with brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 3x longer motor life and up to 2x more run time
– The REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers advanced digital overload protection for tools and batteries and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
– REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics, and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
– 2-mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility
– Optimised hammer drilling up to 6 – 10 mm (max 13 mm)
– 43 mm neck size – compatible with M12 DE dust extractor
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
Review MILWAUKEE M12 CH-0C FUEL™ SUB COMPACT SDS-PLUS HAMMER
There are no reviews yet.