SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE C12 HZ-0 SUB COMPACT HACKZALL™
|No load stroke rate (spm):||0 – 3000|
|Stroke Length (mm):||13|
|Keyless Blade Clamp:||Yes (QUIK-LOK™ Universal)|
|Battery platform:||M12™ REDLITHIUM™-ION|
|Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg):||1.2kg (2.0Ah)|
Introduction Milwaukee C12 HZ-0
At only 11” and 2.6 lbs, the Hackzall® M12™ Cordless (Milwaukee C12 HZ-0) LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw features a compact and light weight design for superior control and versatility in tight spaces.
A powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 1/2” stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as drywall, wood, and PVC.
The variable speed trigger allows for a controlled cut while a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp offers fast and easy blade changes.
– High performance compact one handed use HACKZALL™, measuring only 280 mm in length, making it ideal for working within confined spaces
– REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability
– Patented FIXTEC™ clamp for fast and easy keyless blade change
– Low vibration at 10.5 m/s²
– Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
– On board fuel gauge and LED light – added user convenience and illumination in low lit working conditions
– REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries