SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE AX CARBIDE T5 150.24MM CARBIDE TEETH WOOD BLADES
|Blade length (mm):||150.24|
|Max. cutting capacity plastic pipes (mm):||⌀ 10 – 100|
|Max. cutting capacity PVC (mm):||10 – 50|
|Max. cutting capacity soft wood (mm):||10 – 100|
|Max. cutting capacity wood with nails (mm):||10 – 100|
|Window cut out:||Yes|
Introduction Milwaukee Ax Carbide T5 150.24mm Carbide Teeth Wood Blades
The AX™ with Carbide Teeth (T5 150.24mm), engineered to deliver long life in the toughest applications while being the fastest carbide-tipped recip saw blades on the market. These new blades will deliver 50X longer life over standard bi-metal blades and 2X faster cutting than other carbide blades. The Ax with Carbide Teeth features optimized carbide tipping technology that delivers extreme life. A fast, aggressive 5 TPI blade design allows for the fastest cutting in nail-embedded wood and a wide range of residential material. In addition, The Ax with Carbide Teeth will feature Milwaukee patented features Nail Guard(tm) and Fang Tip(tm). Nail Guard allows the user to Rip Nails Not Teeth, delivering extreme durability. The Fang Tip(tm) provides the fastest plunging on any wood cutting blade on the market. The Ax with Carbide Teeth is optimized for Cordless Recip Saws delivering over 25% more cuts per charge.
– Up to 50x longer life than standard Bi-Metal blades. Carbide teeth deliver long life and extreme durability in the toughest applications. Cuts through harderned screws and fastners.
– Up to 2x faster than standard Bi-Metal blades. A fast and aggressive 5 Tpi tooth pattern allows for the fastest cutting in nail embedded wood and a wide range of construction materials (wood/nails/bolts/screws/cast iron/asphalt roofing felt shingles).
– Up to 25% more cuts per charge vs. standard Bi-Metal blades. Optimised for use with cordless reciprocating saws.
– FANG TIP™: For faster plunge cutting and reaching into restricted areas.
– NAIL GUARD™: Protects the tooth during nail impacts for increased durability and lifetime.
– Sloped shape: Excellent for plunge cutting and reaching into restricted areas.
– Thick 1.27 mm robust blade body for precise straight cuts.
– 25 mm blade height for improved stability and minimum vibration.
– Best for wood / nails / hardened fastners demolition