SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE 6572 ANTI-SPLINTER DEPTH STOP FOR DOOR LOCKS
|Suitable For Use With||:||Ice-Hardened™ 2-1/8 in Bi-Metal Hole Saw|
– Pack Qty 1
– Type Hole Saws and Accessories
(1) Anti-Splinter Depth Stop (49-56-6572)
Introduction Milwaukee 6572 Anti-Splinter Depth Stop For Door Locks
Achieve clean, professional looking results with the Milwaukee Anti-Splinter Depth Stop (6572). The innovative, easy-to-use depth stop controls drill depth and prevents blowouts that cause unsightly, splintered holes on wood doors. The Anti-Splinter Depth Stop works with Milwaukee 2-1/8 in. Ice-Hardened Bi-Metal Hole Saws, not included. This product brings convenience to users at work. It will help reduce the time and effort involved in the drilling and locking operations. Besides, it will also help minimize the damage to the material when it works. It will help increase your work efficiency. This is a useful product that comes from the Milwaukee brand – deserves to be selected for use.
Milwaukee® Anti-Splinter Depth Stop, For Use With: Ice-Hardened™ 2-1/8 in Bi-Metal Hole Saw, Plastic, Black.
– Prevents splintering of wood doors caused by blowout
– Designed for use with Milwaukee 2-1/8″ Ice-Hardened™ Bi-Metal Hole Saws
– Use for drilling doors with thicknesses 1-3/8″ through 1-3/4″