• 18 V, 5.0 Ah battery for powerful fastening performance; automatic two-speed operation for fast rundown and accurate final torque
• Provides torque within ±3% of target; store application results for up to 12 different users; audit mode performs checks on pre-tightened bolts
• Secondary “safe-to-start” trigger keeps finger away from pinch points at tool startup; once the tool is running, the operator can relocate their hands
• Intelligent joint sensing technology continually measures the joint during tightening and—when necessary—dynamically brakes to avoid torque over-shoot
• Two-way communication via Bluetooth® or USB cable streams tool data live or can download up to 3,000 event readings; PC software included
• The new CTM is designed to offer outstanding performance while minimizing the traditional overheating problem of battery-operated tools—under the same conditions, the CTM will continue to work while most competitors have to be stopped to cool
|Drive Size, inches||1|
|Torque Range, ft-lb||750-3,000|
|Country Of Origin||GBR|
|Tool Weight, lb (kg)||5.51 (2.5)|
|Torque Range, Nm||1,020–4,000|
|Output Speed, RPM||9.5|
Vendor Repair Center, Various-Per Supplier Warranty, Vendor Repair or Replace, Product that can be repaired at a Vendor Repair Center.
Review Snap-On 18 V 1″ Drive MonsterLithium Heavy-Duty Cordless Torque Multiplier (3,000 ft-lb) – CTM3000
There are no reviews yet.