Introduction Ultra DI 20 20 nm Liquid Particle Counter
Sensitivity range: 20 – 100 nm
Designed specifically for ultrapure water systems, the Ultra DI 20 Liquid Particle Counter (PMS Ultra DI 20) from Particle Measuring Systems PMS quickly obtains statistically meaningful data and will count and size contaminants as small as 20 nm. Consistency helps you get more out of your data, even if the instrument moves, so you have more control over your process. The Ultra DI 20 Liquid Particle Counter has a low zero count, large sample volume and high counting efficiency that provides unsurpassed particle detection. Improved sensitivity allows you to detect process variations more quickly with 20 nm polystyrene latex (PSL) and 9 nm gold (Au).
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is the world leader in sensitivity.
Features Ultra DI 20
- Local particle counter data display
- Larger particle counter sample volumes and ultra-low zero counts detect smaller excursions with more relevant statistical data
- Uses existing network with ethernet communication
- Connects directly to PLC and SCADA systems with 4-20mA
- Compatible with ozonated water
- Stainless steel housing and dual HEPA filtration for use in clean environments
- Save operator time with fast particle counter cleanup and the ability to move quickly from one sample point to another
- Speed up analysis time by using shorter sample intervals
- Respond immediately to contamination with real-time particle measurement
- FacilityNet Software provides more sophisticated process control
- Set tighter process control limits with low sample-to-sample variation
- Quantifying particle concentration in state-of-the-art ultrapure water (UPW) systems
- Filter efficiency measurements
- Trending analysis at lower particle concentrations
- Detecting bacterial growth in UPW systems
- Episodic event tracking and alarming
- Continuous particle system monitoring
- Manufacturing process control
Learn more about the new updated version of Ultra DI® 20 Liquid Particle Counter here.
Review Ultra DI 20 20 nm Liquid Particle Counter
There are no reviews yet.