SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE WRECKER T8 150.24MM MULTI MATERIAL BLADES
|Blade length (mm)
|Max. cutting capacity inox (mm)
||4 – 10
|Max. cutting capacity metal pipe Ø (mm)
||⌀ 10 – 100
|Max. cutting capacity non-ferrous metals (mm)
||4 – 10
|Max. cutting capacity stainless steel (mm)
||4 – 10
|Max. cutting capacity steel (mm)
||4 – 10
|Window cut out
Introduction Milwaukee Wrecker T8-150.24mm Multi Material Blades
The Next Generation Wrecker is designed for Multi-Material (Milwaukee Wrecker T8-150.24mm) demolition cutting. This mean it has the capability of cutting nail embedded wood, plastics and a variety of metals. This blade has 25% more high speed steel for increase life and durability. With all of these features, the Next Generation Wrecker is a true demoliton blade for the professional user.
– Strong and precise: Thick 1.27 mm blade body.
– Bi-Metal construction: Excellent blade life and performance.
– Tooth geometry: Aggressive strengthened tooth tip design and uniform gullet depth allows for more material to be removed per stroke for faster cutting.
– Blade shape: Sloped – The sloped shape makes this blade ideal for plunge cutting. Most suited for cutting metal and for demolition applications (wood with nails).
– Hardened teeth for increased life in nail embedded wood and thick metals- 8 TPI for a wide material variety to be true demolition blades
– New blade profile with the ability to bend and maintain its shape
– Nail protecting feature built into the tooth design- Aggressive tooth and blade design for increased speed in woods and metals
– Blade profile optimized for fast plunging
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Whether it is through our world-leading M12™ and M18™ cordless systems, the ground-breaking performance of our M12 and M18 FUEL™ products, jobsite lighting, time-saving accessories, or innovative hand tool and storage products, Milwaukee are dedicated to delivering a continuous flow of advanced, trade-specific solutions. We have invested the time to work side-by-side with real users to understand the demands of a constantly changing workplace and how we can best deliver solutions for a safer, more productive jobsite. Milwaukee Tool is not simply a manufacturer – Milwaukee are progressive problem solvers
Review MILWAUKEE WRECKER T8 150.24MM MULTI MATERIAL BLADES (5PC)
There are no reviews yet.