SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE TORCH T18-228.6MM METAL DEMOLITION BLADES
|Blade length (mm)||228.6|
|Max. cutting capacity inox (mm)||2-4|
|Max. cutting capacity metal pipe Ø (mm)||⌀ 10 – 160|
|Max. cutting capacity non-ferrous metals (mm)||2-8|
|Max. cutting capacity steel (mm)||2-8|
Introduction Milwaukee TORCH T18 228.6mm Metal Demolition Blades
The Torch™ metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ (Milwaukee Torch T18 228.6mm) feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Grid Iron™ features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL® blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
– Strong: Robust 1.06 mm thick body.
– Shatter resistant: The bi-metal blade body will bend and flex but not break.
– Torch: – Thick 1.06 mm robust blade body for precise cuts in sheet metal and pipes.
– 25 mm blade height for improved stability and minimum vibration.
– Carbide Teeth for 50X Life in thick metal
– 25% More Carbide per Tooth for longest life
– 7 TPI for fast, efficient cutting in thick and extreme metals
Review MILWAUKEE TORCH T18 228.6MM METAL DEMOLITION BLADES
There are no reviews yet.