SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M18 FDG-0C FUEL™ DIE GRINDER
|No load speed (m/mins):||27000|
|Switch type:||Slide switch|
|Line lock out function:||Yes|
|Battery platform:||M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION|
|Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg):||2.1kg (5.0Ah)|
Introduction Milwaukee M18 FDG-0C
The world’s first brushless die grinder that delivers corded performance with over 20 minutes of grinding and up to 10X longer motor life.
The M18 FUEL™ ¼” Die Grinder (Milwaukee M18 FDG-0C) delivers maximum sustained power with 20,000 RPMs capable of running carbide burrs or up to 3” flap wheels for grinding or surface preparation applications.
The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery provides up to 25 minutes of grinding with superior pack construction and electronics.
The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides up to 10X longer tool life and lower cost of ownership than traditional brushed motors.
The die grinder features REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance and longest tool life.
FEATURES Milwaukee M18 FDG-0C
– Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor with corded performance, up to 20 min of grinding on a 5.0 Ah battery and up to 10x more tool life
– REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
– REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
– Universal reception to fit both, 6 and 8 mm accessories
– Slim handle design
– Removable dust screen to prevent debris entrance, prolonging motor life
– Rubber front provides most comfortable handling
– Line-lock out function to prevent automatic start up
– Fuel gauge displays remaining charge
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries
– Supplied with 6 mm & 8 mm collet, 15 mm & 17 mm open ended spanner, 2 x dust screens