SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M12 FPD-402C FUEL™ SUB COMPACT PRECUSSION DRILL
Max. torque (Nm): 44
No load speed (m/mins): 0 – 450 / 1700
Speed settings: 2
Chuck Size (mm): 13
Chuck Type: All Metal
Max. percussion rate (bpm): 0 – 6750 / 25500
Max. drilling masonry (mm): 13
Max. drilling steel (mm): 13
Max. drilling wood (mm): 35
Voltage (V): 12
Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg): 1.5kg (6.0Ah)
Length (mm): 168
LED Light: Yes
FUEL Gauge: Yes
Battery platform: M12™ REDLITHIUM™-ION
Notice: The gen 3 Milwaukee M12 FPD will be replace with new gen 4 Milwaukee M12 FPD2, from November 2022.
Introduction Milwaukee M12 FPD-402C
The M12 FUEL™ Hammer Drill Driver (Milwaukee M12 FPD-402C) is the Most Capable, Lightest Weight, Most Compact tool in its class.
The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers the power to do a wide variety of applications at 1700 RPM’s and 350in.lbs. of torque.
Weighing only 2.3lbs it is extremely portable, great for overhead applications, reduces fatigue throughout the day. At 6.6″ in length this tool has the best access in tight spaces.
REDLINK™ Plus intelligence protects the tool from overloads and overheating while ensuring maximum performance.
Using REDLITHIUM™ 2.0Ah compact and 4.0Ah extended capacity battery packs they deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries.
– Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor delivers more power in a more compact size
– REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
– REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
– Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
– 13 mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention
– Electronic clutch with 16 torque settings, plus 1 for locked clutch drilling and 1 for locked clutch hammer
– Fuel gauge displays remaining charge
– Bright LED workspace illumination
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries