SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M12 FIR14-0 FUEL™ SUB COMPACT 1/4″ RATCHET
|No load speed (m/mins):||0 – 250|
|Battery platform:||M12™ REDLITHIUM™-ION|
|Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg):||1.1kg (2.0Ah)|
Introduction Milwaukee M12 FIR14-0
Our M12™ FUEL™ 1/4″ Ratchet (Milwaukee M12 FIR14-0) is the first cordless tool that provides both the torque and compact size to replace pneumatic ratchets in the industry. This cordless ratchet has up to 40 ft-lbs of max torque and 250rpm’s making it the ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics, repair technicians and maintenance workers who demand maximum performance and convenient portability.
The M12™ battery powered of M12 FIR14 has a low profile head and cordless design which allows you more access in tight spaces than competitive units.
With the industry leading MILWAUKEE® FUEL™ technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing, this rechargeable ratchet can withstand daily jobsite wear and tear for years of reliable use.
Milwaukee’s cordless ratchet has eliminated the constant maintenance of pneumatic ratchets and the nuisance of an air hose in the shop.
The Milwaukee M12 FIR14 – delivers the maximum portability and productivity for the professional user.
– With up to 54 Nm of max torque and 250 rpm’s, this tool is the ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals
– Low profile head design allows users better access in tight spaces
– The industry leading FUEL™ technology combined with a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing provides greater durability for the professional user
– REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
– REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
– Variable speed metal trigger provides ultimate control of the tool
– Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
– The LED light illuminates the work area while the on-board fuel gauge displays remaining run time
– Supplied with ⅜″ adaptor
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries