SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE LARGE THREAD QUICK CHANGE ARBOR 7/16″ SHANK
(1) Large Quick Change Arbor, 7/16 in.
Introduction Milwaukee Large Thread Quick Change Arbor 7/16″ Shank
Milwaukee hole saw arbors are made from hardened carbon steel and alloy steel for greater durability. The Milwaukee Large Thread Quick Change Arbor 7/16″ Shank features a 7/16 in. hex shank, which can be used with any 7/16 in. extension. The Large Thread Quick Change Arbor 7/16″ Shank also features a drive plate which is tightened up to the hole saw to eliminate wobble between the arbor and hole saw. It can be used with High Speed Steel Pilot Bit 1/4″ x 4″ or 1/4″ x 4″ Carbide Tipped Pilot Bit. Standard High Speed Steel Pilot Bit 1/4″ x 4″ is supplied for use on wood or metal. It is made by Hardened Steel.
– Tool-free operation
– Universal, quick change with all brands of hole saws
– No adapters required
– Durable hardened steel construction
– Fits all hole saws 1-1/4 in. and larger
– Fits all drill chucks 1/2 in. and larger