SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE AX T5 150.24MM THIN KERF DEMOLITION WOOD BLADES
|Blade length (mm)||150.24|
|Max. cutting capacity plastic pipes (mm)||⌀ 10 – 100|
|Max. cutting capacity PVC (mm)||10 – 50|
|Max. cutting capacity wood (mm)||10 – 100|
|Max. cutting capacity wood with nails (mm)||10 – 100|
|Window cut out||Yes|
Introduction Milwaukee AX T5 150.24mm Thin Kerf Demolition Wood Blades
Our Wood Cutting SAWZALL® blades Milwaukee (T5 150.24mm) have been engineered with MILWAUKEE® NAIL GUARD™ to deliver you the fastest cuts, longest life and greatest tooth durability on the market. These wood cutting blades feature FANG TIP™ that bites into wood on first contact providing you with the quickest plunge cuts for maximum efficiency. These SAWZALL® blades are equipped with matrix II bi-metal teeth that prevent against tooth fracture for greater durability. MILWAUKEE® SAWZALL® wood blades have ½” universal tangs that fit all SAWZALLS® and standard competitive saws. Milwaukee AX T5 150.24mm Thin
– FANG TIP™: For faster plunge cutting and reaching into restricted areas.
– NAIL GUARD™: Protects the tooth during nail impacts for increased durability and lifetime.
– Strong: 1.25 mm thick blade body for good strength and blade life making it ideal for wood with nails or bolts.
– Fast: Aggressive 5 Tpi geometry removes more material per stroke for faster cutting.
– Sloped shape: Excellent for plunge cutting and reaching into restricted areas.
– Shatter resistant: Bi-Metal construction allows the blade to bend and flex without breaking.