Sensitivity range: 100 – 500 nm
UltraChem® 100 Liquid Particle Counter
- Compatible with a wide-range of chemicals
- 100nm sensitivity
- Chemicals include: PGMEA, photoresist solvents, hydrogen fluoride (HF) and sulfuric acid
- 3-year warranty
- Solid state laser diode
- Simple design
- Online or batch sampling capabilities
- Multiple communication protocols
- Large sample volume for improved data quality
- Adaptive technology makes the instrument immune to most optical contamination See what your particle counter sees
- Measures small particles in a wide range of chemicals, including high molecular scattering fluids
- Small footprint allows placement in various locations
- Quick diagnostics and random distribution alerts you to a real particle event
- DI water monitoring
- Chemical distribution monitoring
- Chemical quality assurance
- Immersion lithography
Application Notes & Brochures
BEGINNER GUIDE TO PARTICLE TECHNOLOGY >
Facility Net Software provides a solution for comprehensive environmental monitoring, including a real-time and historical data display. Compatible with Particle Measuring Systems particle counters and molecular contamination monitors, as well as various third-party products.
Liquid Installation Kit
For use with online applications, the Liquid Installation Kit includes: a Flaretek® flaring tool, five caps, 25 ft of 1/4 in Perfluoroalkoxy alkanes (PFA) tubing and male connectors.
UltraChem® 40 Liquid Particle Counter
The UltraChem® 40 Liquid Particle Counter gives you reliable contamination monitoring with the ability to detect particles as small as 40 nm in chemicals with high molecular scatter.
Chem 20™ Chemical Particle Counter
World’s first 20 nm chemical particle counter, detects larger concentrations of particles with better statistics than competitive products.