SPECIFICATIONS KEYSIGHT U1252B HANDHELD DIGITAL MULTIMETER
Both primary and secondary displays are 5-digit on the LCD display.
Both the primary and secondary displays offer a maximum resolution of 50,000 counts.
Automatic polarity indication.
IR to USB
105 mVA/420 mVA (with backlight) maximum (U1251B)
165 mVA/480 mVA (with backlight) maximum (U1252B)
420 mVA maximum (U1253B)
9 V alkaline battery (ANSI/NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61)
9 V carbon-zinc battery (ANSI/NEDA 1604D or IEC6F22)
7.2 V or 8.4 V Ni-MH rechargeable battery
U1251B: 72 hours typical
U1252B: 36 hours typical
U1253B: 8 hours typical
• Full accuracy at –20 °C to 55 °C; and to 80% RH for temperatures up to 35 °C, decreasing linearly to
50% RH at 55 °C
• 0 to 2000 m altitude per IEC 61010-1 2nd Edition CAT III, 1000 V/CAT IV, 600 V
–40 °C to 70 °C with battery removed
CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
Introduction Keysight U1252B Handheld Digital Multimeter
Keysight U1252B handheld digital multimeters (DMMs) exceed your expectations by delivering powerful features and performance that meet your toughest requirements and applications. The series latest multimeters, the offering capabilities and functions you need.
Do more with just one instrument
The Keysight U1252B starts with the same foundation, and then adds a 20-MHz frequency counter and programmable square-wave generator—so you’d be able to perform more tests conveniently with one tool. What’s more: both models come bundled with a complete set of accessories to equip you right from the start at no extra cost.
Offering the same functionality as the U1252B, the U1253B is the world’s first OLED handheld DMM. You won’t have to squint to be sure you’re reading it right: On the go or on the bench, you’ll get crystal-clear viewing indoors, even in dark, off-angle situations.
Find problems quickly
Uncompromising ruggedness and safety
The U1250 Series DMMs are housed in robust overmold enclosures, rated at CAT III 1000 V and CAT IV 600 V and operate over a wide temperature range of –20 °C to +55 °C. Each DMM also include a 30 kA high energy fuse to further protect you against violent fuse failures during high-current measurements. Built tough and certified to stringent industrial standards, the U1250 DMM is what you need to face the demands of everyday tasks.
Features Keysight U1252B
• Superior contrast from organic LED (OLED) display 1
• 50,000-count dual display
• Up to 0.025% basic DCV accuracy
• True-RMS AC and AC+DC2 measurements
• K-type and J-type2 temperature measurements
• Manual and automated (interval) data logging; internally to DMM and externally to PC
• CAT III 1000 V and CAT IV 600 V safety protection
• Built-in 20-MHz frequency counter 2
• Built-in programmable square-wave generator 2
Review Keysight U1252B Handheld Digital Multimeter
There are no reviews yet.