SPECIFICATION EXTECH PRT200 PHASE SEQUENCE TESTER
Introduction Extech PRT200 Phase Sequence Tester
The Extech PRT200 is a non-contact phase sequence tester that tests up to 1000 VAC with visual/audible indication. The tester has a 45 to 65Hz frequency range, features adjustable Hi/Lo LED brightness switch for making measurements in dimly lit areas or sunlight, low battery warning and fully insulated alligator clips with wide jaws. The product has a CAT IV 600 Volt safety rating and is complete with a year warranty, three built-in 30 in. test leads with large color-coded alligator clips, 4 AA batteries, and a pouch case.
– 75 to 1000VAC input voltage with 45 to 65Hz frequency range
– LEDs indicate phase orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise) and whether each phase is live
– Beeper sounds intermittently when correct phase is detected and continuously if phase is reversed
– Durable housing with back cover magnet for attachment to an AC distribution panel for easy measurement
– Adjustable Hi/Lo LED brightness switch for making measurements in dimly lit areas or sunlight
– Fully insulated alligator clips with wide jaws
– Low battery warning
– Complete with three built-in 30″ test leads with large color-coded alligator clips, four AA batteries, and pouch case
Extech Instruments was established in 1971, it has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. When it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, Extech products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day. With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.