SPECIFICATIONS CHAUVIN ARNOUX CA 1227: THERMO-ANEMOMETER
– Flow rate measurement range: 0.50 m/s to 27.0 m/s; Intrinsic uncertainty: ± 3 % of reading ± 4 counts
– Flow rate measurement with the cones kit available as an accessory; Square cross-section: 346 x 346 mm / Circular cross-section: Ø210 mm
– Temperature measurement range: – 20.0 to + 50.0 °C; Intrinsic uncertainty: 0 to 50 °C : ± 0.8 °C / -20 to 0 °C : ± 1.6 °C
– Min, Max, Average, MAP and Hold functions / Backlighting
– Air speed units: m/s, km/h, fpm, mph
– Flow rate units: m3/s, m3/h, l/s, cfm
– Recording up to 1 million points
– USB or Bluetooth interfaces
– Vane diameter: Ø8 mm
– Casing dimensions: 150 x 72 x 32 mm / Sensor: 160 x 80 x 38 mm
– Weight: 400 g with batteries
– Compatible with the Multifix accessory
– Shockproof protective sheath available as an accessory
Introduction Chauvin Arnoux CA 1227
• The C.A 1227 is a thermo-anemometer. It is used to measure:
– temperatures from -20 to +50°C,
– air speeds from 0.5 to 27m/s,
– volume flows from 0 to 99.999m3/s.
• This instrument is easy to use. It can display:
- temperature measurements in °C or in °F,
– air speeds in m/s and km/h or in fpm and mph,
– volume flows in m3/s, m3/h, l/s, or CFM,
– to record a minimum, an average (mean), and a maximum in a specified period,
– to record a minimum, an average (mean), and a maximum on a surface,
– to record the measurements,
– to communicate with a PC via a Bluetooth link or a USB cable.
The Data Logger Transfer software can be installed on a PC and is used to configure the instruments and to recover the recorded measurements.
Review Chauvin Arnoux CA 1227: Thermo-Anemometer (P01654227, 35.0 m/s)
There are no reviews yet.