Specifications 3/8″ DR CDI Adjustable Torque Wrench – CDI1002MFRMH
This 10 ft-lb Torque Wrench is a micro-adjustable wrench with a dual scale. This 3/8″ drive CDI torque wrench has an English range of 10-100 Ft Lbs and a Metric range of 16.9-132.2 Nm. The metal handle on this 3/8″ drive torque wrench offers the user a rugged, industrial-strength 100 foot-pound torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use. These CDI adjustable torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both directions.
CDI 1002MFRMH Torque Wrench Features:
– Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip.
– Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
– Positive lock with spring-loaded pull-down lock ring
– Fast, accurate, and easy to set
– Easy-to-read laser-marked scales
– Most feature quick-release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
– Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
– Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards
– Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
– Drive: 3/8″
– English Range: 10-100 ft lb
– English Range Increments: 0.5
– Nm Range: 16.9-132.20
– Nm Increments: 0.7
– A In.: 16
– B In.: 1.43
– C In.: 1.2
– D In.: 1.4
– Wt. Lbs: 2.5
Review 3/8″ DR 10-100 Ft Lbs / 16.9-132.2 Nm CDI Adjustable Torque Wrench – CDI1002MFRMH
There are no reviews yet.