Specifications 3/8″ Dr CDI Adjustable Torque Wrench – CDI7502MRMH
The CDI 7502MRMH Micrometer Adj Torque Wrench Dual Scale has a 3/8″ Drive and an English range of 100-750 In Lbs In Lbs and Metric range of 14.1-81.9 Nm. The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use and all of CDI’s click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both direction.
3/8 Drive Adjustable Torque Wrench Features:
– Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip.
– Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
– Positive lock with spring-loaded pull down lock ring
– Fast, accurate, and easy to set
– Easy-to-read laser-marked scales
– Most feature quick-release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
– Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
– Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards
– Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
– Drive: 3/8″
– English Range: 100-750 in.lb.
– English Range Increments: 5
– Nm Range: 14.1-81.9
– Nm Increments: 0.6
– A In.: 16
– B In.: 1.43
– C In.: 1.2
– D In.: 1.4
– Wt. Lbs: 2.5