Specifications 3/4″ CDI Adjustable Torque Wrench – CDI6004MFRMH
The dual scale CDI 6004MFRMH torque wrench has a 3/4″ Drive and an English range of 100-600 Ft Lbs and Metric range of 169-779 Nm. The metal handle on the CDI 6004MFRMH offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use and all of CDI’s click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both direction. Order this CDI torque wrench for your work space today.
3/4″ Torque Wrench Features:
– Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip.
– Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
– Positive lock with spring-loaded pull down lock ring
– Fast, accurate, and easy to set
– Easy-to-read laser-marked scales
– Most feature quick-release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
– Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
– Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards
– Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
– Drive: 3/4″
– English Range: 100-600 ft lb
– English Range Increments: 5
– Nm Range: 169-779
– Nm Increments: 6.8
– A In.: 42
– B In.: 2.5
– C In.: 2
– D In.: 1.15
– Wt. Lbs: 9.95
Review 3/4″ DR 100-600 Ft Lbs / 169-779 Nm CDI Adjustable Torque Wrench – CDI6004MFRMH
There are no reviews yet.