Introduction PMS Lasair III 5100 Cleanroom Particle Counter
Cleanroom particle counter meets the requirements of ISO 14644-1:2015, EU GMP Annex 1 and ISO 21501-4.
The Lasair® III Cleanroom Particle Counter (Model PMS Lasair III 5100) is designed with your unique needs in mind. It sets the standard for portable aerosol particle counters in highly regulated environments, so you can make sure your environment is clean.
It can be used for both remote and mobile routine cleanroom monitoring. We know the requirements and we’ve done the calculations for you; cleanroom certification results are available through a local printout, downloadable via USB in a secure format, or through the use of external software packages, such as DataAnalyst, FacilityNet or FacilityNet Pharma Software.
Power is provided to the unit through the use of the on-board, hot-swappable batteries. Power can also be provided through the use of an external AC power source, which can simultaneously power the unit and charge the on-board batteries.
The Lasair III Cleanroom Particle Counter accepts inputs from a wide range of environmental sensors through the four built-in 4-20 mA inputs. Wireless network communications are made easy with an externally mounted wireless adapter, simplifying communications with network systems.
Find the best particle counter for your application by using Particle Measuring Systems’ (PMS) particle counter finder tool.
Features PMS Lasair III 5100
- 100 LPM, 50 LPM, or 1 CFM flow rates available
- 100 LPM flow samples 1 m3 in 10 minutes
- ISO 21501-4 compliant with a built-in pulse height analyzer (PHA). Available with ISO 17025 calibration certificate. (Optional)
- Large, 8.4 inch IR touchscreen can be used when wearing gloves for simplified use
- Calculates and creates reports for ISO 14644-1:1999, ISO 14644-1:2015, EU GMP Annex 1, China GMP, and FS 209E
- Access via a Web browser
- Compatible with common cleanroom cleaning chemicals
- Choose from 12 languages for display and printout
- ISO 14644-1:2015 compliant
- Comprehensive validation manual makes it easy to meet pharmaceutical regulatory requirements
- Operates in cleanrooms via a web browser: Set up, sample, display, print, download data
- Removable batteries with optional external charger for continuous mobile use
- Pre-configured cleanroom sampling recipes to reduce operator errors
- Long-term data archiving with DataAnalyst software
- Local printout for immediate hardcopy results
- USB electronic printouts for long term storage
- WiFi communication for easier data transfer and instrument control (optional)
- CSV file download for easy data integration
- Interactive software steps the user through the ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, China GMP and FS 209E room certification process
- Up to 32 customizable alarm comments for easier cleanroom problem identification
- Modbus TCP/IP communication protocol for a wider integration with third party monitoring systems
- Large IR touchscreen for simplified use
- Quiet pump improves work environment
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant download
- Cleanroom monitoring
- Facility certification for ISO 14644-1:1999 & 2015, EU GMP, China GMP, FS 209E
- Trend analysis
- Statistical process control
- Troubleshooting particle excursions
- Manifold compatible
- Portable or dedicated use
- Compressed Gas Monitoring
Review Lasair III 5100 Cleanroom Particle Counter
There are no reviews yet.